Thursday, 22 October 2015

Tips for an Interview

Today's topic might be a little boring but anyway… 

(Kau sentiasa boring2 kan topik ko tijah. Aku lempang kang!! hehehehe) 

But... It’s good to share some information with you all, right? Ok... Let’s start!

I’m supposed to update yesterday but I can’t make it because I was in an interview at one of a government department. In my age, I have been to a lot of interviews whether in the government or private sector. Most of them, I’ve succeed. Obviously because if I don’t I will never have a job!! hehehehe). So, let me share my point of views about how we can success in an interview! (Well, at least we know that we’re trying our best right? hehehe)

1) The Night Before the Interview

a) Make sure you have prepared the documents required for the interview
  • For example you invitation for interview's letter, your certificate's photocopy, your curriculum vitae and many more.


b) Prepare your outfit for the big day. Make sure its comfortable and nice. 
  • Go for flat shoes rather than the high heels.


c) Make sure that you sleep early! 
  • You will never ruin your first impression with coming late, aren't you?? :)


2) The Day of the Interview

a) Come early so will never miss out any important information. 
  • Such as venue of the interview conducted.


b) Follow the instruction of secretariat. 
  • Wait for your turn patiently. I know it kinda bit inconvenient to wait for a quite long time but for a better future and EXPERIENCE, will.


c) Greet your panel. Just be nice and polite. 
  • It didn't harm you if you be a bit decent and friendly. Who know it'll become your advantages one day. :)


d) Answer your question with honesty. Never brag or exaggerate.
  • From my past experience, I've met a lot of people that having trouble when they lying, bragging or exaggerating their past experiences or skills.
  • If you don't know, it'll never harm you to say you don't know. 
  • This kind of attitude will make the panels impress of how you're being so sincere. :)
So, I think that's all for this entry. I hope that what I'm sharing just now might be useful for you in the future. Tq for reading my blog and see ya! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.