Today's entry will focus mainly on my adventure. Especially with food.. And of course coffee! Ok.. without any babbling around, let's start!!
Gurney Drive.
When we talk about Gurney Drive, I'm sure we were thinking the same thing right? FOOD!! Yup. For me, Gurney Drive is a good place where we can find a good food choices yet affordable. One of my favorite is Char Kuew Teow. But i'm really sorry i don't snap the picture because I am too hungry.. Hehehe..
![]() |
| Gurney Drive Hawker Centre |
My favorite Char Kuew Teow is in Chinese area. It's so good. But you still can choose any of your food you want such as Nasi Lemak, Pasembor, Asam Laksa, Sup Tulang, Thai Food, Sotong Bakar, oyster and many more.
If you're visiting Penang, I must said it's a must for you to go and eat at Gurney Drive.
![]() |
| Gurney Drive 2 |


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.